Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Been Reel


So I just finished doing some work over at the ever growing Reel FX Creative Studios. I was able to be part of two projects during the last few months. I was brought on to help kick out the promo spots for Kung Fu Panda, and I ended up also joining the fight on Open Season 2, as well as the Kung Fu Panda short that will be on the DVD. I had a great time working with their extremely talented team, as well as flexing my tiny animation muscle, which sorely needed a workout.

Hopefully the studio will get in their next big project soon, so I can join the ranks once again.

1 comment:

Best Running Buddies said...

Hey...what tha? We need more info. We are glued to the computer awaitng news from the home front. You can't leave us in suspense over here. There are questions that need to be answered.
Did you make it to Dallas?
Did you find a home to buy?
Did Mrs. Tonymation find a new midwife and what is preggie?
Where is Waldo?
Are you coming to dad's this weekend? (we are)