Monday, September 05, 2011

10 Day Juice Fast - Day 5


Monday I embarked on a 10 day juice fast. This basically means I eat nothing solid, and replace my meals with freshly juiced fruits and vegetables. I want to chronicle the whole crazy mess here.


Breakfast

Fruit Drink - Strawberries, Pear, Orange, Pineapple, Cantalope, Watermelon

I'm not a big fan of the melons in my morning fruit drink. I'll probably change it up tomorrow. I saved half of my breakfast for a late afternoon snack again.

Lunch

Veggie Drink - Kale, Tomato, Celery, Carrots, Spinach, Cucumber, Ginger, Mint, Green Apple

Closing out the work week, but I don't feel much different when it comes to how hungry I feel. I did 2.25 miles on the treadmill and burned off 230 calories.

Snack

I didn't get hungry at the same time today as the rest of the week. It didn't really hit me until almost 5pm.

Dinner

Veggie Drink - Kale, Spinach, Carrots, Cucumber, Egg Plant, Ginger, Mint, Lemon, Green Apple

Friday usually entails me picking up food or ordering a pizza for the family. Tonight I came home to a veggie juice. It's amazing how little you know your own habits until you try to break them.


Weight: 174.6 pounds

weight lost = 0.8 pound

No comments: